Opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
by The Iowa Clinic on Monday, December 2, 2019
Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
If you have one of the following conditions, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial with investigational medications awaiting FDA approval. The Iowa Clinic team closely monitors all participants and provides study medication and activities at no cost.
- Endometriosis Study — Vaginal Ring to treat Endometriosis Pain
- Over Active Bladder with Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer Study — Men with a history of cardiac risk factors/heart attack and new to hormone therapy
- Recurrent C-Diff
- Severe Asthma (over age 18)
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men with a history of heart attack or cardiac stent
- Type 2 Diabetes with Elevated Triglycerides
- Treatment of Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT)
If you would like more information, including basic eligibility criteria and study site location regarding the above-mentioned studies, please call The Iowa Clinic Research office at 515.875.9815, or fill out this form.