Opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
by The Iowa Clinic on Monday, June 4, 2018
Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
If you have one of the following conditions, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial with investigational medications awaiting FDA approval. The Iowa Clinic team closely monitors all participants and provides study medication and activities at no cost.
- Type II Diabetes with high triglycerides
- Elevated cholesterol for people who are statin intolerant
- Endometriosis that is being treated — looking at bone health
- Neurogenic bladder from MS or spinal cord injury
- Low T for men who are at risk for a heart attack
- Prostate Cancer — not on hormone therapy
- Severe Asthma (over age 18)
- Stress urinary incontinence for post-menopausal women
- Women who want permanent sterilization — Essure and Tubal Ligation Observation
- Uterine Fibroids—with heavy menstrual bleeding
- Urge incontinence — new bladder medication once every three months
If you would like more information, including basic eligibility criteria and study site location regarding the above-mentioned studies, please call The Iowa Clinic Research office at 515.875.9815, or fill out this form.