Opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
by The Iowa Clinic on Monday, June 4, 2018
Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
If you have one of the following conditions, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial with investigational medications awaiting FDA approval. The Iowa Clinic team closely monitors all participants and provides study medication and activities at no cost.
- 65 and older? Vaccine to prevent RSV
- Endometriosis Study — Vaginal Ring to treat Endometriosis Pain
- Over Active Bladder with Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer Studies — three different studies:
- Men with a history of cardiac risk factors/heart attack and new to hormone therapy
- Metastatic prostate cancer and new to hormone therapy
- Men on Active Surveillance
- Recent Heart attack patients
- Recurrent C-Diff
- Recurrent Yeast Infections for Women
- Severe Asthma (over age 18)
- Statin Intolerant with Elevated LDL and history of cardiac risk factors/heart attack
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men with a history of heart attack or cardiac stent
- Type 2 Diabetes with Elevated Triglycerides
If you would like more information, including basic eligibility criteria and study site location regarding the above-mentioned studies, please call The Iowa Clinic Research office at 515.875.9815, or fill out this form.