About Gaurav Jain, MD, MRCS
Share this page
Gaurav Jain, MD came to The Iowa Clinic because of the clinic's ability to offer complete healthcare services under one roof. His and our goals are one in the same: to put patients first.
Dr. Jain believes transplant and oncology surgery is one of the most fascinating fields in modern medicine, and he finds transplant surgery to be technically challenging and intellectually stimulating. He is a team player and believes the care of a transplant patient, is a true team sport.
In his free time, Dr. Jain enjoys outdoor sports such as soccer and basketball, as well as traveling.
Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Transplantation of the liver, kidneys, pancreas, and small bowel.
- Organ donation surgeries, including laparoscopic kidney donation surgery.
- Open and laparoscopic removal of tumors of liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile duct, and other gastrointestinal tumors.
- Intestinal failure rehabilitation and bowel lengthening procedures.
- Intra Operative Ultra Sound
- Radiofrequency or Microwave Ablation
- Laparoscopic and Robotic General Surgery
American Board of Surgery - General Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- King's College Hospital - London, England
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College - Indore, India