Services & Treatments
There are plenty of conditions that are treatable through our family medicine division. From diabetes to mental health, The Iowa Clinic has the resources you need to live a healthier life.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Well child and well adult exams, including newborns through the lifespan
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of chronic/complex conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, depression/anxiety/ hypothyroidism
- Preventative medicine and guidance on healthy lifestyle choices
- Evaluation of other conditions: like rashes/moles; difficulty or pain with muscles and joints
If specialty care is required, your family doctor can additionally:
- Provide a doctor’s referral to the correct specialist within The Iowa Clinic.
- Provide the specialist with important information concerning your care and past health.