Opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
If you have one of the following conditions, you may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial with investigational medications awaiting FDA approval. The Iowa Clinic team closely monitors all participants and provides study medication and activities at no cost.
- BPH with urinary urgency or frequency
- Bladder Pain/Interstitial Cystitis
- COPD – moderate to severe COPD after a recent exacerbation
- Elevated lipids over 70
- Elevated triglycerides
- Neurogenic bladder from MS or spinal cord injury
- Overactive bladder – new treatment with Botox
- Prostate Cancer—on hormone therapy
- Prostate Cancer – not on hormone therapy with rising PSA value
- RSV vaccine in third trimester of pregnancy
- Severe Asthma (over age 18)
- Stress urinary incontinence for post-menopausal women
- Urge incontinence – new bladder instillation
- Uterine Fibroids—with heavy menstrual bleeding
- Endometriosis – Moderate to severe pain
For more information and to determine eligibility, please call The Iowa Clinic Research office at 515-875-9815, or e-mail email@example.com.