Orthopaedic Services & Treatments
When it comes to your injured muscles, joints, ligaments or tendons, you don’t need to grit your teeth through the pain. Trust our board-certified orthopedic surgeons and knowledgeable staff to get you back to your pre-injury self.
Whether you participate in athletics at a semi-pro or professional level, or you like to stay active and involved with school, club or community sports, don’t let your injuries sideline the fun. Find the care you need to repair and recover from the most common sports injuries right here in Central Iowa:
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint resection
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder, hip and knee
- Arthroscopic surgery for shoulder and knee
- Chondroplasty to repair damaged knee cartilage
- Fracture care
- Gluteus medius and minimus repair
- Hamstring repair
- Meniscus repair and meniscectomy
- Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) lesion treatment
- Patellar tendon repair
- Quad tendon repair
- Repair and reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) and medial collateral ligament (MCL)
- Shoulder instability, rotator cuff and labral repair
Rely on The Iowa Clinic orthopedists and partners to get you back in action after a shoulder, knee, elbow or hip injury using the latest technology and techniques.
- Anterior inferior iliac spine (AIIS)
- Capsular plication
- Femoral neck and acetabular osteoplasty
- Psoas release surgery
Joint Replacement & Reconstruction
If damage to your shoulder, knee, elbow or hip joint requires replacement or reconstruction, our orthopedic specialists will help you regain your range of motion and pain-free movement.
- Arthroplasty (joint replacement) of the shoulder, knee and hip
- Reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and hip
For truly personalized treatment, consider regenerative orthopedics. This innovative, minimally invasive option uses your body’s own natural processes to heal itself.
- Matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implantation (MACI) for damaged knee cartilage