Orthopaedic Services & Treatments
When it comes to your injured or painful muscles, joints, ligaments or tendons, you don’t need to grit your teeth through the pain. Trust our fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons and knowledgeable staff to get you back to your pre-injury self and your favorite activities.
Whether you participate in athletics at a semi-pro or professional level, or you like to stay active and involved with school, club or community sports, don’t let your injuries sideline the fun. Find the care you need to repair and recover from the most common sports injuries right here in Central Iowa:
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder osteoarthritis
- Shoulder dislocations
- Labral tears in the shoulder
- Impingement syndrome and bursitis in the shoulder
- Tendon injuries such as biceps tendon and pectoralis tendon tears
- Elbow UCL injuries
- Knee ligament injuries including ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, Posterolateral corner
- Meniscus tears in the knee
- Cartilage injuries in the knee
- Patella (knee cap) injuries and dislocations
- Patellar or quadriceps tendon tears
If damage to your knee or hip joint requires replacement, or if you had surgery 10-15 years ago and need joint revision surgery, our orthopaedic specialists will help you regain your range of motion and pain-free movement.
- Arthroplasty (joint replacement) of the knee and hip
- Joint revision surgery for the knee and hip
Make an Appointment Today
Make an appointment with our sports medicine or orthopaedic team today and let us help you discover or return to a more active lifestyle.