Quiz: Suffering from a sleep disorder?
How likely are you to fall asleep or doze in the circumstances listed below?
Epworth Sleepiness Scale
0 = Would never doze
1 = Slight Chance
2 = Moderate Chance
3 = High Chance
- Sitting, inactive in a public place (i.e. sitting in theater)
- Sitting and reading
- Watching television
- As a passenger in a car for an hour without a break
- Lying down to rest in the afternoon when circumstances permit
- Sitting and talking quietly with someone
- Sitting quietly after lunch without alcohol
- In a car, while stopped for a few minutes in traffic
0-9 average score, normal population
10-24 see a sleep specialist
What is the overall quality of your sleep on the scale below?