About Megan Lehr, DO
Share this page
In a healthcare climate where things are constantly changing, Megan Lehr, DO values a company that puts her patients first. She chose The Iowa Clinic because of our dedication to excellence and patient care.
Dr. Lehr’s passion for geriatrics, preventative medicine and nutrition, lead her to family medicine but the life-long partnerships it provides with patients is what keeps her. She believes in empowering patients to live the happiest, healthiest lives possible.
Originally from Indianola, she considers it a great privilege to care for the community she calls home. She sees working alongside her father, Dr. Jerry Lehr, a physician in the Indianola clinic, as a bonus to her medical career and her journey.
Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with family and friends.
American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics (ALSO)
St. Vincent - Family Medicine
Des Moines University
- Indiana Academy of Family Physicians (IAFP)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)