The MyHealth Portal is a secure way to conveniently manage your personal healthcare and connect with your provider.
The MyHealth Portal is accessible via our website, or you can choose to download the app for 24/7 access to your personal information.
With the MyHealth Portal You Can:
- Communicate with your provider via secure messages
- View your Test and Lab Results
- Request Rx Refills
- Request an Appointment
- Receive Appointment Reminders
- Pay Your Bill Online
To get started, create an account and securely connect with The Iowa Clinic.
Options to get started:
If you already have an account, please Log In.
- If your child is age 1 day through 11 years old, you need to complete a MyHealth Parental/Guardian Access Application. This process can take 3-5 days to complete. It allows you parental and guardian access to take advantage of the MyHealth Portal benefits for your child.
- If you or your child is age 12 to 17, due to state regulations, we are currently unable to make medical records accessible via MyHealth Portal.
MyHealth Portal Support:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm