About Eric Scott, MD
Eric Scott is a board-certified vascular and endovascular surgeon who has worked at The Iowa Clinic since 2008. He specializes in the treatment of carotid, aortic, and peripheral arterial disease as well as common venous disorders. He is actively involved in numerous clinical trials of new endovascular therapies, has published 15 articles, and given more than 100 presentations on the treatment of vascular disease around the world.
At The Iowa Clinic, he serves as Medical Director of Non-Invasive Vascular Testing and the Outpatient Endovascular Center, and at Unity Point Des Moines, chairs the Endovascular Care Committee.
Outside of his professional responsibilities, Dr. Scott enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys, playing tennis, biking, photography, and traveling.
Vascular Access Center
Vein Therapy Center
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Aortic Aneurysm Disease
- Venous Disease
- Dialysis Access
- American Board of Surgery — Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery — Surgical Critical Care
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery —Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Surgical Critical Care — University of Hawaii
- The Queen's Medical Center
Hennepin County Medical Center
University of Iowa