About Musab Alqasrawi, MD
Dr. Alqasrawi joined the Iowa Clinic in 2020 because he believes in the clinic’s philosophy and mission to provide the best care possible to patients. He also admires the clinic’s dedication to community health and quality care for the people of Iowa.
Cardiology, specifically Interventional Cardiology, combines everything he loves about medicine. He describes it as a field in which you can provide patients with immediate lifesaving results, and at the same time have a continuing long-term relationship with them and their families. Both of those aspects are what make his job rewarding.
When he is not working, Dr. Alqasrawi enjoys hiking, traveling, barbecuing, and soccer. He is passionate about non-profit mission work and has participated in Operation Smile campaigns and refugee camp clinics.
- Interventional Cardiology
- The Iowa Clinic, Structural Heart Clinic
- Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography (Comprehensive)
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (CCTA)
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics - Interventional & Structural Cardiology
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics - Cardiology
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics - Internal Medicine
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (Internal Medicine)
Jordan University of Science and Technology, College of Medicine - Irbid, Jordan
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American Society of nuclear cardiology (ASNC)
- American Society of Echocardiography