Services & Treatments
Allergies are becoming more common and now affect more than 50 million Americans. The good news? Treatment is available. The Iowa Clinic’s team approach with an Allergist and Clinical Immunologist working with a team of ENT specialists makes us a one of a kind resource for patients in Central Iowa. If you suffer from an itchy or runny nose, excessive sneezing, hives, rashes, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, swelling and/or pain, don’t suffer in silence, reach out to us for help.
Services we offer include:
- Allergy treatment and testing
- Allergy shots
- Allergic reactions: food allergies, insect sting reactions, several allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), drug and vaccine reactions, penicillin or other medication drug testing
- Skin disorders: hives/swelling, eczema (atopic dermatitis), contact dermatitis
- Lung and breathing problems: asthma/bronchitis, chronic cough, shortness of breath, breathing problems with exercise
- Nasal and sinus problems: allergic rhinitis (hay fever), chronic or recurrent sinus infections, chronic nasal blockage
- Immune evaluation: recurrent infections, severe infections or unusual infections
- Pediatric allergies
Allergy Shot Clinic
By appointment only, no walk-ins at this time.
West Des Moines: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Ankeny: Tuesday and Friday
Times vary, call for an appointment.