Services & Treatments
The Iowa Clinic specializes in the treatment of all areas affecting the ear, nose & throat. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is tough when ENT issues are holding you back. Whether you’re suffering from hearing loss, sinus troubles, dizziness or snoring, our team of ENT physicians provide comprehensive care to adults and children alike.
- Pediatric & Adult Ear, Nose & Throat Care
- Pediatric & Adult Head & Neck Surgery
- Nose & Sinus Problems (Diagnosis & Treatment)
- Minimally Invasive Snoring Therapy
- Allergy Treatment & Testing
- Hearing Testing
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Dispensing
If you’ve seen our TV ad promoting this new, minimally invasive procedure, you can learn more by clicking here to watch an educational video. If you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our ENT specialists, call 515-875-9450 to make an appointment.
If you or your child has recurring problems with their ears, nose or throat call today to schedule an appointment with a specialist from The Iowa Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat Department.