The Iowa Clinic is revolutionizing the way we provide care to patients by launching a new program called Iowa Clinic CareSignal. Iowa Clinic CareSignal is a remote patient monitoring program that uses patient reported data to monitor and capture important medical information provided by the patient. The goal of this program is to keep patients healthy and improve quality of life in-between healthcare provider visits.
How does Iowa CareSignal at The Iowa Clinic work?
- A representative will call the patient who qualifies for the program for their consent to enroll.
- Every week, patients will receive messages or phone calls asking about their condition specific symptoms.
- All messages or phone calls arrive at the time the participant chooses. Responses are easy and take only a few minutes.
- If you respond with worsening symptoms or health concerns, an Iowa Clinic representative will reach out to you within one business day.
Why Should I Enroll?
- Iowa Clinic CareSignal is a convenient and efficient way to connect with your care team between doctor appointments.
- It only takes a few minutes each week to respond to Iowa Clinic CareSignal messages.
- Enrolling in the program will help you & your Iowa Clinic care team better manage your health.
- Health changes can be addressed quickly and possibly avoid a crisis which gives you peace of mind.
How Do I Enroll?
- If you are eligible, you'll get a phone call to sign up.