Services & Treatments
If you have a serious medical condition like a heart attack, stroke, head injury, severe bleeding or another significant trauma, your first action should be to call 911. You should never take a chance with a life-threatening condition.
The Iowa Clinic offers PCR, Antigen and Antibody COVID-19 testing.
Treatment of COVID-related Symptoms
- Respiratory issues
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
Treatment of Non-Emergent Problems
- Allergic reaction to food, animal, or bug bite without shortness of breath
- Sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations
- Broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
- Abdominal and back pain
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Upper respiratory infections
- Asthma and COPD exacerbation
- Cuts and minor burns
- Skin rashes and infections
- Post-surgical infections
- IV hydration and IV antibiotic administration
If you are unsure where to go for care, call us first at 515.875.9000.